“System/Service”: means hardware and software made available as a service by Teddy Time Fitness Limited, usually through a network connection. The system holds and operates your personal data.
“Data controller”: a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
“Data processor”: means any person (other than an employee of the data controller) who processes the data on behalf of the data controller.
About Teddy Time Fitness
Teddy Time is an educational platform for childcare professionals, at any stage in their career, to gain recognised and accredited qualifications, in delivering a structured fitness and nutrition plan for children between the ages 2 to 5. Our company’s registered address is 20 Stokewood Road, Bournemouth, BH3 7NA. To enrol in teddy time fitness courses, you will need to create a user account. This means we will need to collect and store some of your personal information, to be able to provide you with our service. For any information you give to us, or we collect about you, we will act as the data controller. We will process your information as outlined within this policy.
Collecting your information
To use the service, we will collect information in a variety of different ways;
- Any information that you add to our system. This will include name, address, email address and if you decide to, payment details
- Activities that you participate in, such as surveys and messages you send when logged into your account
- Data provided by sensors such as location and acceleration
- From like web browsers, providing your device’s IP address and the time and duration of your activity within your account.
How we use your information
We will use your information in order to deliver our service to you. By ‘delivering our service’ we mean;
- For you to be able to register for an account and manage your user account (log in verification)
- To allow you to access our course catalogue
- To inform you of updates and improvements to the service
- To review, investigate and address issues that may affect your use of our service
- To provide a responsive service and be able to support or respond to you, when needed
- For internal operations. (troubleshooting, fraud identification and resolution, security, audit and statistical)
- To respond to obligatory requirements (if we are requested to do so as part of a reasonable regulatory requirement or in response to a legal request)
We will also use your information to review and assess the quality of our service. We need to do this, to keep your information safe and to prevent unauthorised access, as much as reasonably possible. You can update and amend your preferences within your account at any point.
We will use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to improve your experience when accessing and using your account. Teddy Time Fitness uses Google Analytics to help us analyse how you use the site. This information is transmitted to Google and then used to evaluate visitors’ use of this website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can remove or reject cookies but be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
Sharing of your data
We will share your information with other third parties, where necessary to provide you with our service and deliver our quality commitments. These third parties will include;
- Information storage providers
- Push notification software providers
- SMS messaging services
We will only ever share the minimal information necessary and we do not use your information nor sell your information for marketing purposes.
Our legitimate Interest
At times we will exercise our legitimate interests as a company providing you with a service in order to;
- Improve our offering to you (feedback surveys)
- Make to you aware of new products that become available to purchase
- Alert you to any other services, relevant to your interests, that we feel may be of interest to you.
How do we keep your information secure?
Your information is stored within Amazon Web Solutions and situated in a region local to you. All information kept by us is encrypted both at rest and in transit. We have strict security measures in place so that we can, as much as reasonably possible, restrict any unauthorised access or disclosure of your information. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, such as emails containing information about you.
How long will we store your information?
We will keep your information until it is no longer necessary, to provide the service. If your user account remains live, we will continue to store your information for its lifecycle. You are able to deactivate your user account at any point, but this will remove access to our service and any incomplete courses or activities, will also be deactivated. You can request we delete your information. This will be assessed on a case by case basis dependent on the type of data held and our reasons for processing it. We will always provide you with an explanation if we are unable to fully delete your records. This will also remove access to any incomplete courses or activities within your account.
What rights do you have regarding your information?
We are committed to complying with your rights to your information and will deal with any requests, in line with regulatory timeframes. By law, you have a number of rights that apply in certain circumstances. These include the right to
- Object to processing This means you may not want your information used in some ways
- Restrict processing This means we can no longer use your information, but we will store it and maintain your place on our data set of users whose information we hold but cannot use moving forward
- Be informed You should have clear, accessible and transparent information provided to you, so you understand how we work, protect and use your information
- Have access to your information This enables you to check we are using your data correctly
- Data rectification If you see incorrect or incomplete information, you can ask to have that corrected.
- Be erased This means you can be “forgotten”. This is not an absolute right statement and is subject to some conditions. This means you can have all the information we hold on you deleted where there is no compelling reason for us to keep using it.
- Move your data This is referred to as portability. Your data should be provided for you in a way that is accessible and provides you with the option of reusing the data in other situations
- Complain You have the right to lodge a complaint, and we will respect this and deal with it in a timely fashion in line UK regulations.
- Withdraw consent This means you remove the right for us to use your data. You may do this at any point and without providing a reason for doing so. Removing your consent means you will no longer be able to use the service.